Renew your room (or find a new one) for 2014-2015
Are you a current housing resident? Are you already thinking about housing for the 2014-2015 academic year? Your chance to lasso a space for next year will happen during Room Rodeo ’14!
- Room Selection will take place April 1-April 15, 2014
Because you are a current resident, you will have first priority to:
- Move to a new room, building or apartment on campus
- Keep your current room or apartment if you don’t want to move
- Pre-select your roommates
- Place your requests online for greater convenience
How it Works
Using your myHousing account (login using your myNMSU username and password), you will be able to select your space and roommates for next fall. Please review the roommate selection information before you begin your room selection. Several special events are planned to provide you with information about your different options before Room Rodeo selections begin. For step by step instructions, please view our How to Participate in Room Rodeo guide.
Make sure you check out Room Rodeo Kick Off Dinner and Special Event Information to find out about tours, where to find more information and when you can ride the mechanical bull!