Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) and New Mexico State University have entered into an agreement to provide affordable and convenient student housing just a few blocks away from Burrell Las Cruces campus.
Vista Del Monte (VDM) apartments are fully furnished two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments with kitchens.
VDM is just steps away from Aggie Express, which features a full-service convenience store, laundry facilities, a computer lab and fitness center.
VDM is near the center of the New Mexico State University campus, which puts you just blocks away from the Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, Activity Center, Aquatic Center, Student Union and other campus buildings.
Vista Del Monte Single Student Apartments – Furnished
- Two-bedroom, 1 Bathroom Shared (10 months) (single bedroom and roommate in 2nd bedroom)
- Two-bedroom, 1 Bathroom Private (10 months) (Private with access to one bedroom in the apartment; no roommate cannot sublease to others)
- Two-bedroom, 1 Bathroom Shared (12 months) (single bedroom and roommate in other bedroom)
- Two-bedroom, 1 Bathroom Private (12 months) (Private with access to one bedroom in the apartment; no roommate cannot sublease to others)
Virtual tour: https://housing.nmsu.edu/vista-del-monte-tour/
Sutherland Village flourishes with activity as children play in front yards and neighbors barbecue together. These unfurnished, single-family, one story homes are a favorite among our students and feature large fenced-in yards where approved pets are welcome. Sutherland Village is available for students with families only. Located approximately half a mile from the heart of campus, these homes are walking distance from the DACC campus, library, the Activity Center, Aquatic Center, and many other buildings on campus. The Aggie Express is only steps away and features a full-service convenience store, laundry facilities, a computer lab and workout room.
Virtual tour: https://housing.nmsu.edu/student-family-housing-tour/
Student Family Housing – Unfurnished (Maximum individual capacity limit details at housing.nmsu.edu)
- Sutherland Village-Two-bedroom home (10mos)
- Sutherland Village -Two-bedroom home (12mos)
- Cervantes Village – Four-bedroom, 2-bathroom Unit (10 mos)
- Cervantes Village – Four-bedroom, 2-bathroom Unit (12 mos)
Housing Matching Your Schedule: Housing and Residential Life at NMSU has redesigned the NMSU housing contract to provide you, a non-NMSU student, with a contract period and contract terms that match the academic year of Burrell. The contracting period – either 10 or 12 month options – provides you with maximum flexibility for your schedule and provides an all-inclusive price for break periods associated with the typical NMSU schedule. NMSU has set aside specific apartment buildings in Vista Del Monte to provide a cohort experience and additional options to buy-out an entire 2 bedroom apartment unit for those who want more privacy.