Prior to your arrival, we ask that you complete the following self-assessment:
- Have I been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have I been tested for COVID-19 and am I waiting for results?
- Have I tested positive for COVID-19?
- Am I experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms?
If the response to any of these questions is “yes”, you should delay coming to campus until your good health is confirmed either through a negative test result or a 14-day period of wellness. Please contact our office if you will not be coming to campus on your scheduled move-in day.
- All check-ins for first-year students and upper division students will take place via a drive-through, check-in process for their respective areas.
- All students must schedule a check-in time via their MyHousing Portal under Room Assignments, then “Update My Time”. An appointment is a necessary COVID-19 precautionary measure to reduce the number of people in any location and to avoid delays.
First-Year Residents – August 14th, 15th & 16th
- Garcia Hall Drive-through Check-in Information
- Piñon Hall Drive-through Check-in Information
- Juniper Hall Drive-through Check-in Information
- Rhodes-Garrett-Hamiel Drive-through Check-in Information
Upper Division Residents – August 16th, 17th & 18th
- Chamisa Village Drive-through Check-in Information
- Cervantes Village Drive-through Check-in Information
- Vista Del Monte Drive-through Check-in Information