The South Campus Residential Life Office, South Campus Operations Center and the South Campus Community Center are all located at 1410 Center Drive #388 in the heart of the Cervantes Village complex and provide a variety of services to residents.
- Request repairs to their units and apartments. Also, residents may place work requests online.
- Obtain a self-installation kit for campus high-speed internet service.
- Request help if they become locked-out of their unit or apartment.
- Obtain information about their community.
- Open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
You may contact the South Campus Operations Center by calling 575-646-5393.
Information regarding the newly reopened South Campus Community Center is coming soon. Please view our Facebook photos from the recent Grand Reopening Celebration.